Posts Completion Status
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Readme

Go down

Readme Empty Readme

Post by aNON Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:44 pm

Recently I am having a problem with some of the posts being incomplete, even though headers show that they're complete. That is very much confusing and makes it impossible to know if a post is ok without downloading it. It happens not so often, but nonetheless its annoying for you and for me. I am trying to find a cause for this problem, but unfortunately without luck.
As you can imagine its a pain in the ass to download every single post I've posted and check its completion by myself. So I turn to you for help:
Please, if you download any recent release posted by anonymous poster (I'm sure you know what posts are those, further more, I will add topics for every new post) give some feedback on its completion in appropriate topic.

Main info I'm looking for is of course:
1. Complete
2. Incomplete, but repairable (some files are incomplete, but .pars repair them)
3. Broken, not repairable (there are too much incomplete files and .pars are unable to repair the post)

I could use the additional info, if its not too much trouble:
1. If there are incomplete files: how many, which ones
2. Your usenet provider

Thank all of you in advance. This would be a huge help for me.
dmbq promised to implement some complete/incomplete system on the bot, huge thanks goes out to him for this.
Until then, please let me know about completion in here, so I would be able to repost or post additional files faster.
I'm trying out some things, so hopefully your feedback will help me isolate the cause for those seemingly random incompletes.

aNON
Admin

https://pcsfeedback.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum